I have truly loved working in the Real Estate world for more than 30 years. I was born and raised in this wonderful state of Nevada, so I have strived to be successful at listing and selling properties within this great state.
- 30 years
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
Listing and sales of Residential, Ranch and Vacant Land properties
- Graduate of LDS Business College in SLC, Utah
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the American Paint Horse Association
- Miss Nevada Pageant Contestant
- Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Family, my husband Dennis , our three wonderful children Darren, Echo and Garrett and our lovely daughter-in-law Tami. We also have 2 very smart and amazing grandchildren Lainee and Drake and we have lots of fun grandma days together.
I love to ride and show our talented paint horses and also have a great passion for working in my yard.
Hard work is the price we pay for success. Anything can be accomplished if your are willing to pay the price!