I have chosen to be a Real Estate Broker to have the opportunity to be myself and meet a tremendous amount of wonderful people. I am a dedicated hard worker and look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs. Together, I am confident we will have a great real estate experience.
- 17 Years as a licensed Realtor
- Broker License in 2008
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Farm and Ranches
- Vacant Land
- Licensed Nevada Real Estate Broker
- Nevada Concealed Firearm Permit Holder
- Churchill County Planning Commission - Past Board Member
- Fallon Chamber of Commerce - Past President and Current Member
- Churchill Economic Development Association - Business Council Past Board Member & Current Member
- Spending time with my two beautiful, busy girls and my husband Darrel
- Horses: Team Roping, Working Cow Horse, Ranch Hand Rodeos
- Hiking in the mountains East of Fallon
- Running & Exercise
- Gardening and working on our ranch
- To know I have a clear conscience when I’m working with both buyers and sellers is very valuable to me.
- I am dedicated to providing quality and honest service to all buyers and sellers.